With around 35,000 students, over 100 courses and 40 institutes, the Technical University of Berlin is one of the largest, internationally renowned and most traditional technical universities in Germany. Outstanding achievements in research and education, the qualification of excellent graduates and a modern, service-oriented administration characterize the university in Germany’s capital – in the heart of Europe. The performance spectrum of its seven faculties stands for a unique combination of natural and technical sciences with planning, economics, social sciences and the humanities at a technical university.
- Digital Transformation
- Energy Systems, Mobility, and Sustainable Resources
- Human Health, Humanities, and Educational Science
- Urban Systems and Environmental Systems
- Photonics and Optical Systems
- Materials, Design and Manufacturing