Huawei Technologies is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Its products and solutions are deployed in over 170 countries, supporting the communication needs of one-third of the world’s population. Huawei offers the most complete telecom product portfolio in the industry to customers in Europe and worldwide. Huawei’s 195,000 employees are committed to meeting the needs of telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive end-to-end ICT solutions and services. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
Huawei has been present in Germany since 2001 and has since contributed with a large share of the economic output and the growth potential of the German economy: in 2018, the company generated a gross value added of almost 2.3 billion euros in Germany and a total employment effect of more than 28,000 people. Today, over 1,900 employees are employed by Huawei in Germany spread across 18 branches in several different cities such as Düsseldorf, Munich, Bonn, Frankfurt, Berlin, Darmstadt and Dresden.
As one of the world’s leading providers of digital information and communication technologies, we have been a long-standing and reliable partner of German mobile network operators and many landline providers. In its role as an infrastructure provider, Huawei has played an important role in the digitization of Germany for many years. We are service providers for our customers, and thus not only the starting point for every form of digitization, but also a catalyst for social developments. Our technologies and products enable the German economy to develop its own systemic innovations: the further development of the networks to the 5G generation of mobile communications, for example, creates the conditions for smart city solutions, optimizes the possibilities of Industry 4.0 and enables sustainable mobility.
Which IT topics are relevant for Huawei?
- 5G and Beyond 5G
- Distributed computing, Cloud-6G, microservices, edge and fog computing, AI
- Intelligent Cloud Infrastructures & Networks
- Autonomous vehicles
- Model-Based Safety and Security-Co Engineering
- System Security
Why is Huawei a Software Campus partner?
“At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich all humanity.” We see connectivity not as a privilege, but as a necessity. We believe that the measure of the impact of information and communication technology should be the number of people who can benefit from it. We strive to develop broadband technology to the highest standard – faster than ever before, for everyone, everywhere. We are committed to driving innovation to meet the needs of our customers while continually pushing the boundaries of ICT. It is an honor for Huawei to be the first Asian global company to be part of the Software Campus. In this way, we can make an even stronger contribution to shaping Europe’s future top talents in the ICT industry.
Which candidates is Huawei looking for?
- Hands-on mentality in the areas of technology, products and solutions, network solutions, IT and other relevant areas
- Open-mindedness and the willingness to be part of an innovative and creative international team
- Fluency in English and German
- A sense of humor and passion for new technologies
- A mentor (m/f) who will support you in your business and intercultural development
- The opportunity to work with different teams
- Challenging and varied tasks that enable you to continuously improve your personal and professional strengths
- First-hand experience in customer loyalty and technical innovations
Angela Kuusik, HR Manager
Tel: +49 (0)89-158834 4115
Bernardo Correia, Technical Cooperation