Eco-Tech: Decoding IT’s impact on a sustainable future
The climate crisis is progressing in a well-documented way. How to meet it constructively?
Openness to technology is often postulated as a future remedy for everything. But: What contribution can IT technologies actually offer to mitigate the climate crisis? Our interdisciplinary, scientifically based online course with many different participants provides insights into various topics:
- Introduction to the climate crisis and possible interventions to mitigate it
- Energy-efficient computing technologies
- Climate modelling and predictions
- Sustainable AI & Software Systems
- Sustainable Business modells / Entrepreneurship
The course is currently being produced and will be freely accessible on iversity.org and available free of charge to all interested parties from February 2024.